NAME: Sr. Sukiman Bin kasmin,MRISM
ADDRSSS: 18(1st Floor) Jalan Haji Manan,
86000 Kluang ,Johor,
Diploma In Urban Land Economic,
University Of British Columbia,
Member Of Institution Of Surveyors Malaysia,
Registered Estate Agent and
Licensed Auctioneer (Johor State)
Henry Butcher Malaysia Asset Auctioneer Sdn Bhd. – Director,
Henry Butcher Real Estate (Kluang) Sdn Bhd. – Director,
Henry Butcher Malaysia (Kluang) Sdn Bhd. – Director.
I started my career on November 7, 1970, after completed my Higher School Certificate and moved away from my hometown at Banting, Selangor to Kluang, Johor to take up a post of Assistant Valuation Officer at Kluang local authority. At that time the local authority referred to as Kluang Town Council governed the Kluang town and smaller towns encircling the district capital such as Kahang, Paloh, Chamek and Sri Lalang governed by their respective Local Councils. These bodies run on their own individually. These Councils are third tier Government after Federal and State Government. Their Councillors elected by people of the area as what the Parliament or State Assembly elections. But somehow these elections for the Councillors of local government bodies were suspended in 1965, more than 5 years ago.
TRANSFORMATION OF LOCAL AUTHORITIES.
Since these Councils especially the Local Councils are small and the office was managed only by a clerk. Their own financial and administration were uneconomical and inefficient. As a result on January 1, 1977, the Town Council jointly with few Local Councils nearby were merged together to create a District Councils. For Kluang District, two District Councils were created, North Kluang and South Kluang District Councils. The North Kluang District Authorities contains Kluang Town Council together with Local Councils of Kampong Paya, Sri Lalang, Kampong Gajah, Kahang, Chamek, and Paloh. While South Kluang District Council consisting of Local Council of Rengam, Simpang Rengam, Layang-Layang, and Machap. Later on, these names changed to District Council Of Kluang and District Council Of Simpang Rengam. The District Council Of Kluang now elevated to Kluang Municipal Council from May 8, 2001.
SWITCH OF OCCUPATION
In 1982 I pursued my degree course at The University Of British Columbia, Canada and graduated in 1986. Then continued working at Kluang District Council for a few years before I took early retirement and joined Henry Butcher Malaysia (Kluang) Sdn. Bhd. on January 1997 as Chief Operating Officer and promoted to Director 2 years later.
With Henry Butcher, I do the value of properties to determine their market values for corporate exercises, loans from banks, public auction, sale and purchase, and accounting purposes. So considerably I have valued almost all types of properties such as retail complex, shophouses, non-commercial houses, oil palm estate, and small holdings. Several of them worth millions in Ringgit Malaysia.
Whereas the auction jobs, I have done all four types of auction either Land Office, High Court, Loan Agreement Cum Assignment (LACA) and also the private auction. The High Court auction is for registry titles, Land Office auction is for land office titles, LACA for properties without titles yet and the Private auction is for the privately own properties. However, the last type is still not popular yet in Malaysia.
Lastly but not least is the agency jobs. This job sells properties for the owners or buying properties for the purchasers and of course, if the deal successful, a small commission will be paid according to the fee set by The Board Of Valuers, Appraisers, Estate Agent and Property Managers, Malaysia. This Board is the only body which controls and regulate all activities of valuers, appraisers, real estate agents and Property Managers in the entire country.
Currently, I am at the beginning 0f a learning curve on IT. I really hope that I am not left too far behind on this fast-moving technology which becomes part and parcel of everyday activities. GOD BLESS!!!
Gout is a typical and complex type of joint inflammation that can attack anybody. It is shown by strong and sudden hurt, swelling, redness, and delicacy in joints, usually the joint at the base of the enormous toe.
The assault of gout can happen all of a sudden and wake you up in the midst of the night with your enormous toe ablaze. The attacked joint is hot, swollen thus delicate and even a touch on it is very very painful.
The early sign of gout may come at any time and precaution must be taken to avoid the effect of gout become worst.
SIGN OF GOUT
The signs and side effects of gout quite often happen so sudden and always at night. They include:
Continuous pain. After the strong attack ease down, some joints pain may last from a couple of days to half a month. Subsequent hit probably going to last a long time and hit more joints.
Exceptional joint ache. Gout normally hit the vast joint of your enormous toe and it can happen at any joint. The regularly hit are joints at the lower legs, knees, elbows, wrists, and fingers. The
The constrained scope of movement. As gout getting worse, you will most likely be unable to move your joints in the usual way.
Irritation and redness. The attacked joint or joints became swollen, soft, warm and red.
WHAT TO DO WHEN YOU HAVE A GOUT.
If you experience sudden, intense pain at a joint, call your doctor. Untreated gout will get worse and damages joints.
Seek medical care immediately if you have a fever and get the sign of gout. The signs are hot and inflamed joints.
WHY GOUT HITS YOU.
- Gout happens when urate crystals gather at your joint, causing redness and serious pain. Urate crystals can develop when you have large amounts of uric acid in your blood. Your body produces uric acid when it separates purines — substances that are found by nature in your body. Purines are found in specific food, for example, steak, organ meats, and mackerel. Other than that, beverages which contain alcohol such as beer and sweet drinks added with sugar besides dried beans.
- Usually, uric acid breaks up in your blood and goes through your kidneys into your pee. But once a while when either your body delivers excessively uric acid or your kidneys discharge too little uric acid it can develop into sharp needle-like urate crystals in a joint or adjoining tissue that made swelling, inflammation, and pain.
- CAUSES OF GOUT.
- Gout happens when you have a large amount of uric acid in your body. Factors that could increase it are as follows:-
- Diet. meat, fish, and beverages added with sugar (fructose) and also alcohol especially beer.
- Overweight. An obese body (produces) let go more uric acid and the kidneys have (a more troublesome time wiping out) difficulties in removing the uric acid.
- Health condition. If you are having certain diseases, you tend to get gout easily. Example of those diseases is diabetes, metabolic disorder heart, and kidney.
- Medication Already In Used. The utilization of thiazide diuretics — usually used to treat hypertension — and low-portion headache medicine likewise can increase uric acid levels.
- (Family History Of Gout) Hereditament. The disease suffered by a parent or grandparent as gout is likely to pass on to the next generation.
- Sex and Age. Men are more likely to have gout as compare to a woman because a woman has less uric acid. Only after menopause, they have more uric acid.
- Trauma And Recent Surgery.If you have experienced a trauma or have done surgery then there is a likelihood to have gout.
- MORE SEVERE GOUT.
- Gout can become worse in the following conditions:
- Worst gout. Gout without given proper treatment may become worst. Urate crystals form small rounded lump grow under the skin known as tophi (TOE-fie). Tophi created can be in a few regions, for example, your fingers, hands, feet, elbows or Achilles ligaments along the backs of your lower legs. Tophi, in most joints, are not painful but swell the joints and became uncomfortable.
- Kidney st0nes. Urate crystal may gather in the urinary tract of individuals with gout, making kidney stones. To avoid the formation of kidney stones, one must take the right medicine.
- Gout that attacked again.Few people may never encounter gout signs and side effects again and again. Others may encounter gout a few times every year. By taking the right prescribed medicine it may help avoid gout assaults again and again. Untreated gout can cause disintegration and ruins a joint.
MEASURES TO AVOID REATTACK OF GOUT.
At a time you are not having gout, the following eating habits must be practiced.
Maintain feasible body weight. Keep suitable body weight according to body size. An undersized body can increase uric acid content. Avoid quick weight reduction in order to avoid an excessive amount of uric acid.
Drink a lot of Water. Take a lot of water and take less drink particularly those improved with high-fructose corn syrup.
Take protein from low-fat dairy items. Low-fat dairy items keep away gout.
Take a small amount of meat, fish, and poultry. A small amount is permissible. The limit is how much your body can take and it differs from one to another.
No liquor. The recent finding revealed that liquor or even beer induced gout, particularly on men.